Breast Cancer Screening
Bowel Cancer Screening
Coughs in Adults
Dental Help / Oral Health
Domestic Abuse and Violence
Long Term Illnesses
Physiotherapy & Exercise
- Ankle Sprain
- Back Pain – Acute (less than 6 Weeks)
- Back Pain – Non Acute (more than 6 Weeks)
- Hand Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Whiplash Advice
- Free Outdoor Exercise sessions in Whitechapel
- Walking Football groups
- ‘What happens when you are referred’ leaflet
- Suspected Cancer Referral Information (Multiple Languages Available)
Sexual Health Service
Urinary Tract Infections
- UTI information – English
- UTI information – Polish
- UTI information – Portugese
- UTI information – Spanish
- UTI information – Urdu
Useful Health Apps for Patients
- Apps to Self Help for Anxiety Management
- Apps to Help with Healthy Eating
- Apps to help to use the Five Ways to improve your wellbeing
- Apps to help people with Stable Angina make a decision as to the best treatment choice for them.
- Apps to help in Diabetes to track levels such as blood glucose, carbohydrates and calories.
- Apps to help how to care for someone after they have suffered a stroke or transient ischaemic attack (TIA).
- Apps to help Breast check
- Apps to get an assessment, info on your condition and advice on looking after yourself.
- Apps for help to quit smoking
- Apps for BMI Healthy Weight calculator
- Apps for advice on common muscle, back and joint problems
- App to assess whether you may be depressed and make a tentative diagnosis of the severity of the depression.