- Winter Holiday Timings 2017-2018
- Carers Events November 2017: After Event Report with Pictures
- Whitechapel Health Centre Carers Events 2017
- Get your FREE flu vaccination: Autumn/Winter 2017-18
- Free Outdoor Exercise Sessions
- Summer Bank Holiday 2017 Surgery Times
- May Bank Holiday 2017 Surgery Times
- Disruption to NHS services across the UK
- Easter 2017 Surgery Times
- Good CQC Rating
RegisterRegistering with us is quick and easy using our Online Registration Forms.
Book an appointment
Book an appointmentWhy wait in the telephone queue, when you can book your appointment Online?
Order a repeat prescription
Order a repeat prescriptionOrdering your prescription to be delivered to your nearest pharmacy is quick and easy using our Online Services.
Change your details
Change your detailsHelp us keep your medical records up to date by informing us of any changes to your name or address.
Message70% of all consultations can be conducted safely online. Why not try messaging a Clinician, using our Online Services or our Secure E-Consultations.
TravelHow to get your travel vaccinations - You must complete a Travel Risk Assessment Form and book two consecutive appointments (i.e. two appointments together) with a Practice Nurse in order to have your vaccinations administered for your trip.
For Whitechapel Health Centre
|Monday||8.00am – 8.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am – 8.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am – 8.00pm|
|Thursday||8.00am – 8.00pm|
|Friday||8.00am – 6.30pm|
|Saturday||9.00am – 1.00pm|
Sat Nav – E1 2LP
Bank Holiday Timings
Please see our Latest News for seasonal opening times and closures.