- Carers Events Saturday 8 December 2018: After Event Report with Pictures
- Whitechapel Carers Event: Saturday 8 December 2018
- Winter Holiday Timings 2018-2019
- Park Gym Open Day: After-Event report with pictures
- Park Gym Open Day: Saturday 30 June 2018
- Late May Bank Holiday Times 2018
- Easter 2018 Surgery Times
- “Gym in the Park” Open Day – Saturday 3 February 2018
- Winter Holiday Timings 2017-2018
- Carers Events November 2017: After Event Report with Pictures
RegisterRegistering with us is quick and easy using our Online Registration Forms.
Book an appointment
Book an appointmentWhy wait in the telephone queue, when you can book your appointment Online?
Order a repeat prescription
Order a repeat prescriptionOrdering your prescription to be delivered to your nearest pharmacy is quick and easy using our Online Services.
Change your details
Change your detailsHelp us keep your medical records up to date by informing us of any changes to your name or address.
Message70% of all consultations can be conducted safely online. Why not try messaging a Clinician, using our Online Services or our Secure E-Consultations.
TravelHow to get your travel vaccinations - You must complete a Travel Risk Assessment Form and book two consecutive appointments (i.e. two appointments together) with a Practice Nurse in order to have your vaccinations administered for your trip.
For Whitechapel Health Centre
|Monday||8.00am – 8.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am – 8.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am – 8.00pm|
|Thursday||8.00am – 8.00pm|
|Friday||8.00am – 6.30pm|
|Saturday||9.00am – 1.00pm|
Sat Nav – E1 2LP
Bank Holiday Timings
Please see our Latest News for seasonal opening times and closures.